Support Us



The Arizona State Charitable Tax Credit keeps your tax dollars in the Verde Valley when you make a donation to Buena Vista Children’s Services!

You will receive a dollar for dollar Arizona State tax credit when you donate to Buena Vista Children’s Services. Your donation will help us to continue fulfilling our mission of: designing, developing, and implementing model programs for children, parents, and educators. These programs address emerging needs in the areas of child care, education, parenting, child abuse prevention, resource and referral.



For those filing a single tax return, your donation can be up to $400.

For those filing a joint tax return, your donation can be up to $800.


Learn more about the Arizona State Qualifying

Charitable Organization Tax Credit by clicking the link below…

                                 Our Qualifying Charitable Organization number is 20962.

                          FAQs about the Charitable Organization Tax Credit            


Donate online by clicking the DONATE button below,

or mail your donation to: 

                                                  Buena Vista Children’s Services

                                                                   P.O. Box 1600

                                                            Cottonwood, AZ 86326

*When making a payment through PayPal, please be sure to add “Tax Credit Donation” to the special instructions section.


This tax credit program is a separate state program from the school or education tax credits, so you may claim both deductions. Please consult your tax advisor for details.


Fry’s Community Rewards Program

Help support children in our community! Did you know you can support Buena Vista children’s Services just by shopping at Fry’s! It’s easy to enroll!

Just Click Fry’s Community Rewards

Sign in to your Fry’s account and enter the Buena Vista Children’s Services Organization: #88221

BVCS Offices

19 E. Beech Street Cottonwood, AZ 86326
Phone: (866) 646-5200
Fax: (928) 646-5188

Sponsor Us